Why choose me?
What’s different about my law practice (my “differentiators”)?
- I make my living doing software, SaaS, high tech and pharma/biotech contracts.
- It’s not just one of the things I do, it’s the MAIN thing I do!
- See a list of some of the contracts I have done on my Contracts page.
- I am detailed and careful.
- My motto is “The devil AND THE DEAL are in the details!”
I am independent (not part of a big law firm), so . . .
- If you engage me, you get ME to work on your project, not some unidentified, inexperienced, junior associate.
- I do your work in a responsive and timely fashion.
- My hourly rate is very reasonable (see below).
I have made my living for years doing software, SaaS, IP, pharma/biotech and other high-tech related contracts for clients. I’ve been doing this on an independent basis since 2001. Here are some other relevant highlights (see more details on my Experience page):
- I have over 25 years of experience as an attorney.
- I have large law firm, in-house, and independent experience as an attorney.
- I have business training (Stanford JD and MBA).
- I served as the Asst. General Counsel and IP Coordinator for a large, public high tech company.
- I also served as the General Counsel of a mid-sized software company.
- I have been an attorney to software/SaaS and pharma/biotech attorneys.
- I have done some computer programming.
- I have worked extensively with business people, engineers, and scientists.
- I earned an Intellectual Property Law Certificate from Suffolk Law in 2012.
- My hourly rate is very reasonable.
- It’s much less than the big law firms.
- I am admitted to practice in Massachusetts, Maine, NH, and Oregon.
Call or e-mail me if you like my differentiators!
- We’ll talk and determine if we are a good fit for each other.
- No charge for that first call! I’d be glad to talk to you!